Join Kimberly and Mark live from RIMS 2015 on Sunday, April 26. They will kick off the week with a special Out Front Ideas on the evolution of the workers’ compensation industry.
The discussion will focus on ways to adopt a workers’ compensation claims handling model that is more customer-service focused. This question-and-answer style format will offer insight from two employers, a TPA, and a carrier.
Joining Kimberly and Mark for this panel:
- Kevin Confetti | Deputy Chief Risk Officer, Office of the President | University of California
- Pamela Ferrandino | Executive Vice President | Willis
- Duane Hercules | President | Safety National
- Julie Layton | Vice President, Risk Management | Kohls Department Stores
- Dave North | President & Chief Executive Officer | Sedgwick