ARE SOCIETAL VIEWS IMPACTING LIABILITY COSTS?
February 11, 2020 • 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
One of the driving factors of social inflation is a general
anti-establishment sentiment that exists publicly today. So how can this perception affect the risk management marketplace? It can take on a variety of forms, including increased jury awards, litigation financing, extending statutes of limitations, bad faith actions and new risk management exposures.
In this complimentary Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark webinar, we will discuss the challenges of social inflation and efforts to reduce the impact.
Attendees will learn:
- Jury trends from around the nation.
- How the courts and legislatures are increasing liability exposures.
- Strategies to better predict and understand jury behaviors.
- Legislative efforts to reduce the impact of social inflation.
- And more!
- Mark Bennett – Vice President of Large Casualty Claims, Safety National
- Oliver Krejs – Partner, Taylor Anderson
- Aref Jabbour – Senior Consultant, Trial Behavior Consulting
- Andrew Pauley – Government Affairs Counsel, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)