During this unprecedented time, Out Front Ideas will host a weekly series of conversations with key leaders related to COVID-19. We will examine various issues related to the impact of the epidemic on workers’ compensation and workforce absence, as we know it today and anticipate in the future.
Check out our archive page to watch all of the recorded sessions.
We’ve compiled these Coronavirus resources for you:
- Sedgwick (includes blog posts and articles with Sedgwick experts)
- World Health Organization
- The Centers for Disease Control
- The real impact of COVID-19 on workers’ compensation | Property Casualty 360, by Mark Walls
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Beth Darnall, PhD
- Pain Management Best Practices from Multispecialty Organizations during the COVID-19 Pandemic and Public Health Crises
- Referenced resources from our June 3 webinar: We Are Open for Business: Now What?